Our Tail Lift courses has been specially designed to introduce new and existing users to the controls, maintenance, fault diagnosis and basic repairs to any tail lift, roller shutter door or deck.
By undertaking the Tail Lift Training course with MJP Training, you can eliminate faults caused by human error and maximise the output and efficiency of the vehicle.
Tel: 07545 972 577
LocationsOur Tail Lift Training course can be held at our site in Dudley, West Midlands using our facilities and equipment. Instructors can also come to your site using your facilities and equipment to train your employees.
Course duration4-5 hours
- To cover relevant laws governing the safe use of tail lifts.
- PUWER and LOLER regulations.
- Ensure full understanding of the manufacturer’s operating instructions for the type of tail lifts used on your site.
- Give candidates a daily checklist.
- Advise on defect reporting.
- Process for vehicle tail lift checklist, pointing out items to be checked.
- Show correct opening and use of tail lift (including all safety items).
- Correctly stow tail lift for travel and isolate.